Tips for Healthy Eating When Going Out
Healthy Eating Tips
We have been on so many diet plans, so many weight loss programs that we usually tend to get fed up and give up after a while because they just don’t seem to work. Here is why, every day becomes a cheat day for us, because our life styles are such that we end up eating food from out of home more often that we eat our home cooked food. At Mystic Flavours we support your decision of healthy eating and healthy living. We ensure to use only the best and freshest ingredients to cook our meals. We know our food can be tempting so in order to help you guys out in your bid to get fitter here are a few tips that will help you.
- Plan your Day: If you know you are going to visit a restaurant in the evening or for lunch with your friends you know that you may end up eating more than usual. So plan your meals during the day accordingly. If you are going to have a large meal, plan to have a smaller lunch. Eat smaller meals to ensure you don;t go over your caloric requirement for the day.
- Read the Menu before you arrive: We tend to make bad decisions when we are hungry or angry. So read the menu of the restaurant you are going to visit. Mystic Flavours in Warje has its menu up on several popular food platforms. You can pick from one of our delicious menu items and you wont be disappointed. Plan what you are going to order at the restaurant before you get there so you will know exactly what you are going to eat.
- Have a Snack: Before diving into the main course, consider ordering some snacks for you and your family and friends. With our wide variety of appetizers to choose from, I’m sure you will definitely find something to please every one. Maybe you will also be full with the snacks and not need to order main course at all. You can ask us to prepare something a little more healthier. Tandoors perhaps.
- Drink Plenty of Water: This is a tip for when you visit restaurants and otherwise too. Drink plenty of water. You need to keep your body hydrated as much as you can for it to be functioning smoothly. Fun fact, our bodies can go weeks without food, but hardly days without water. Yes, it really is that important to keep your body hydrated. Another fun fact to share with you guys is that, most of the time what we think is hunger, is actually our body telling us that we are hungry. So make sure to have plenty of water before your meal and during your meal. You will find that you tend to feel slightly less hungry.
- Share a Meal: Restaurants like Mystic Flavours serve absolutely large portions of food. When you are with someone special, especially a loved one, insist on splitting the meal. They might think it is romantic while you are thinking of your belly. That’s a win-win if i ever saw one.
- Eat Slowly: Most people tend to just go through their foods as soon as possible. We would suggest you chew slowly and take your time when you eat your meals. Don’t be ashamed of finishing your meal last on the table.
I hope all these tips will be beneficial for you. Mystic Flavours is a proponent of healthy living and we make sure to cook our meals in a similar fashion. Our meals are cooked in healthy oils and we use only the best ingredients in the market.
Tags: Best Hotel in Pune, Best Hotel in Warje, Best Non Veg Hotel in Pune, Best Non Veg Hotel Near Bavdhan, Best Non Veg Hotel Near Kothrud, Best Non-Veg Hotel Near Deccan, Best Non-veg Restaurant in Pune, Best Non-Veg Restaurant in warje, Healthy Eating Tips